Quality Patient Care
At Reger Family Dental, we strive to give our patients the best care possible. For any procedure chosen, Dr. Reger is ready and willing to explain all the details to you so that you will be well-informed going into the process, and he will also answer any of your questions to put your mind at ease. Whether it’s protection for your gums during the teeth whitening procedure, making sure your porcelain veneers fit perfectly before permanent placement, or making you a temporary bridge, we have you covered. We care about our patients’, as well as their teeth and want the very best for them.
Meet Dr. Chris Reger
Dr. Reger has been practicing dentistry since 2005. He is well qualified to perform a variety of dental procedures for a wide range of patients. Incredible Smiles of Texas is like his second home, as well as a place to do something that he’s passionate about: help people love their smiles. Some of his awards and accomplishments include:
- Chair of Presidents Advisory Board for Texas A&M Health Science Center
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Dental Mission Trips include: Brazil, Jamaica, Mexico, Tanzania
- President of his class at Baylor College of Dentistry
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member of the Texas Dental Association
- Graduate of the Pinnacle Leadership Academy
For more information on Dr. Reger, you can find more details about his career in dentistry here.
Contact Us to Schedule a Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about any of our cosmetic, restorative, or general dental services or our sleep apnea treatments, please contact our dental practice to arrange a consultation.